Precision Calibration Services in Baltimore
Garber Metrology specializes in laboratory and on-site precision calibration services for businesses in Baltimore and the mid-Atlantic region. We boast some of the industry’s best-trained metrologists and nationally accredited laboratories, and we calibrate a comprehensive range of measuring devices. Our services cover diverse industries, including electronics, food processing, pharmaceutical, agriculture and automotive.
We have provided the region with superior calibration services and nurtured lifelong customer relationships since 1975. Our team strives to deliver complete satisfaction by offering precise, prompt, customized solutions for your company’s unique needs.
Specific Types of Precision Calibration We Offer in Baltimore
The calibration process involves evaluating a device’s measuring accuracy and performance by comparing its output calculations with an existing standard. When an instrument produces inaccurate results, our metrologists can make the adjustments needed to fix the errors. We offer the Baltimore area calibration services that we can perform at your location or our state-of-the-art environmentally controlled lab.
Many of our customers come to us for these common services:
- Pressure and vacuum calibration: Inaccuracies in pressure and vacuum measuring devices can result in severe consequences for production and safety. We perform precise calibrating for vacuum instruments up to 25 hectograms and pressure equipment up to 10,000 pounds per square inch.
- Electronic calibration: Our professionals can calibrate many electronic equipment types from various manufacturers, including conductivity meters, resistors and thermometers.
- Fluid property and volume calibration: These services evaluate the most critical properties of and liquids inside your equipment to ensure superior accuracy while preventing exposure to potentially hazardous elements.
- Torque and mass calibration: Whether you require a one-time calibration or an ongoing service arrangement, we can handle your torque and mass calibration needs, from torque multipliers to digital wrenches to vertical torque testers.
- Surface plate calibration and resurfacing: Our team can determine plate accuracy, repeatability and flatness and remedy any inconsistencies using advanced resurfacing techniques.
Advantages of Working With Garber Metrology
At Garber Metrology, we strive to provide all-inclusive calibration services for various types of test equipment, eliminating the need for companies to rely on multiple vendors. We specialize in an extensive range of calibration capabilities that deliver precise results while complying with industry standards. Our national accreditations include ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSI/NCSI Z540-199. We also provide certification for each calibration to comply with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Whether you prefer to ship your instruments to our laboratory or have our technicians come to your Maryland facility, we can work with you to cover all your calibration requirements. On-site service is ideal for businesses needing fast calibration for multiple devices without environmental requirements. For devices requiring precise temperature and humidity conditions, our laboratory can ensure the highest levels of accuracy.
Our advanced calibration processes, expert technicians and efficient shipping services allow us to offer some of the industry’s fastest lead times. We also provide 24/7 on-call services for scale calibration emergencies.
Contact Our Team for Precision Metrology Solutions
Working with a well-established and reliable metrology company is critical for your operational success. Garber Metrology has provided prompt, world-class calibration services to businesses in Baltimore and the surrounding areas of Maryland and Pennsylvania for decades. Connect with our team online today to learn more about how our capabilities can benefit your operation.