Precision Calibration Services in York, PA
Garber Metrology provides premium precision calibration and metrology services to organizations in York, PA. Our nationally accredited laboratory facilities provide a safe, efficient and rapid environment for calibrating instruments. We can service any industry from innovative aerospace travel to life-saving pharmaceutical and medical research.
5 Types of Calibration Frequently Provided
Garber Metrology provides a wide range of services to calibrate your equipment for accuracy and performance. Our team of technicians has experience calibrating many different weights and accuracies across machine types and industries. It is always our goal to meet your minimum performance standard for accuracy or calibrate even more precisely.
These are the five types of calibration most commonly provided:
- Pressure and vacuum calibration: Garber Metrology calibrates vacuum equipment up to 25 hectograms (HG) and calibrates pressure equipment up to 10,000 pounds per square inch (PSI).
- Fluid property and volume calibration: We measure fluid density, viscosity, temperature and liquid volume.
- Electronic calibration: Our team can deliver reliable results for calibrating sensitive lab equipment, including data loggers, thermometers and more.
- Surface plate calibration and resurfacing: Our technicians calibrate your surface plates to ensure you receive precise measurements. We also resurface plates so that they meet the highest standard of quality.
- Torque and mass calibration: Garber Metrology uses precision calibration standards to achieve ISO 9001 & 17025 calibrations stabilized in our state-of-the-art laboratory environment with temperature and humidity control.
Offering On-Site and In-Lab Calibration
Garber Metrology offers field and lab calibration services so you can select what best fits your project. For field calibration, Garber Metrology sends a team to your facility to calibrate your equipment on site. The technicians bring all of the necessary equipment to your facility for convenient service.
This process is ideal when you want to move quickly and personally oversee the work of our technician team. It’s also convenient for total loop calibration, so we can calibrate your system all at once without shipping many individual pieces back and forth.
For lab calibration, you ship your equipment to our facility or utilize our pick-up and delivery services. Then, we perform the calibration and ship or deliver the equipment back to your location within 5 business days! Lab calibration is beneficial when you need our laboratory to control factors like humidity and temperature. It’s also safer when dealing with dangerous elements like thermal current or electrical overload. Our lab calibrations also tend to receive the highest quality accuracy readings with a minimal possibility for error.
Why Trust Garber Metrology?
Garber Metrology has more than 45 years of experience bringing the highest quality weighing equipment and calibration services to the mid-Atlantic region. We also have premier in-house facilities, including humidity and temperature-controlled laboratories.
Our calibration services meet the highest accreditation standards in mechanical, electromagnetic, low frequency, dimensional and thermodynamic disciplines. Several of our accreditations include:
Contact Garber Metrology for Calibration Services in York, PA
When you need a calibration company near York, PA, you can count on Garber Metrology. We offer local pickup and industry-leading five-day business turnaround time. If you need a rush order, we also provide expedited service options with overnight shipping.
Have questions or want a quote? Our team of experts is ready and able to assist you with all of your needs. Give us a call at 1-800-427-3032 to connect with a member of our team or contact us online for a free quote.