WE CALIBRATE THESE TORQUE ITEMS.
Proper torque calibration is an essential function for relevant metrology equipment to ensure it displays accurate readings. Regular calibration mitigates or eliminates potential errors caused by inaccurate measurements, improving the repeatable accuracy and reliability of instruments used in critical processes.
A variety of instruments utilized in your operation may require precise calibration, including torque devices and load cells. Our torque calibration services can be conducted on-site at your facility or in our labs. Regional pickup and delivery services are available.
Torque calibration must be performed on instruments that apply torque during production stages. During torque calibration, the amount of torque an instrument produces is compared to the allowable tolerance, allowing our accredited staff to determine if the instrument requires adjustment. Torque wrench calibration, for example, ensures the instrument delivers exact tension to the fastener for safety and proper functioning.
The torque calibration process ensures reliable measurement and traceability. Torque calibration requirements come from various sources, including manufacturer specifications, federal and international specifications, ANSI/ANME standards, and customer requirements.
Torque calibration services utilize a variety of torque calibration tools, such as:
- Torque transducers.
- Torque wheels.
- Calibration hex step adapters.
- Loading benches.
These tools are used to calibrate a range of torque-applying instruments, including:
- Torque sensors.
- Torque multipliers.
- Torque screwdrivers.
- Torque watches.
- Torque wrenches.
At Garber Metrology, our services adhere to strict industry certifications and best practices, including:
- ISO 9001 Registration by NQA.
- ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 Accredited by ANAB.
- Certificates of Calibration traceable to NIST.
- Torque calibration for all brands of torque instruments.
- 5-day turnaround time on in-house calibration services.
- Convenient on-site torque calibration services.
- Reductions in time and cost, eliminating the need to send instruments.
- Advanced technology delivers faster turnaround versus manual torque calibration methods.