Precision Calibration Services in Philadelphia
Garber Metrology serves operations in Philadelphia, PA with precision calibration services. These services extend to various types of critical equipment across industries to keep your facility operating smoothly. With our expertise and nationally accredited facilities, we deliver efficient and safe services that your team can trust the moment you need them.
On-Site and In-Lab Calibration in Philly
Garber Metrology provides various calibration services on-site at your facility or in our laboratories. Our core calibration services include:
- Pressure and vacuum calibration: Garber Metrology can calibrate gauges that handle up to 20,000 psi or 25 Hg.
- Electronic calibration: Our calibration professionals can handle a range of electronic measuring tools such as digital multimeters, megohmmeters and ionizers.
- Torque and mass calibration: Through tools like tensiometers and torque transducers, our team can calibrate a variety of tools that apply torque.
- Surface plate calibration and resurfacing: Flat surface measuring tools can grow uneven over time, affecting the accuracy of measurement. Calibration detects these uneven surfaces and provides resurfacing to restore precision measuring capabilities.
- Fluid property and volume calibration: Garber Metrology can calibrate volume tools like pipettes and fluid property tools for temperature, density and viscosity of liquids and gases.
When you contact us for on-site service, we send one of our expert technicians with portable equipment to handle the job. Many operations choose the on-site options when equipment properties prevent making the trip to and from our lab.
During our on-site services, your team will have complete oversight during the calibration process to give you peace of mind with your sensitive equipment. We’ll handle calibration of entire loops rather than individual components to provide accuracy across your measurement system.
For laboratory services, you simply ship components to us or use our local pickup and delivery services. After calibration, we ship or deliver the component back to you. Our lab offers the benefit of a humidity and temperature-controlled environment that allows us to get the most accurate readings possible with our precision equipment.
Trust Our Team for Philadelphia Calibration Services
Garber Metrology is available to support most all of your calibration needs. When precision is essential to your industry, our calibration services prepare your team to deliver accuracy at every stage in development. We have decades of experience in metrology and calibration that allow us to leverage industry-leading tools and practices.
In addition to our experience, our premier in-house facilities prepare us for all high-precision calibration requirements. With humidity and temperature controls, we can deliver accurate readings for every calibration process. Our services also meet the highest accreditation standards in electronic, mechanical, low frequency, thermodynamic and dimensional disciplines.
Some of our accreditations include:
Contact Garber Metrology
When you need equipment calibration in Philadelphia, Garber Metrology offers the experience, expertise and accredited laboratory for completing the process. We make our services convenient for your team with local pickup and delivery or on-site support. We also offer expedited service options for operations with stringent schedule requirements.
Our team is prepared to address every need. Contact us online to receive a free quote, or give us a call at 1-800-427-3032 to discuss your options with a member of our team.